I feel as if I have a bit of a cheek really posting again after a long hiatus but a lot has happened in the past year including building a new house and moving in a few weeks ago.
Hopefully now I’ll have more time in future to publicize my wargames activity on line.
At the moment I’m frantically painting for an NZ wide collective painting project that is now well underway – http://anzacdiorama.blogspot.co.nz/p/page-6.html. This is something that I’m really pleased and proud to be taking part in and it seems an ideal project to blabber on about here
I’ve already logged some recent progress there but since then I’ve completed a little more. http://anzacdiorama.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/Tauranga I thought I’d take the time to show future progress here.
Today I took a few more photos of completed figures, adding a few recently finished Turks so that to date I’ve managed 18 Turkish infantry and now put the finishing touches to 9 Anzacs.
More Anzacs have been prepped ready for painting though these have been something of a challenge needing lots of filling and repair as the shovels kept breaking
so we’ll let the Turks have the final word for now